Preventative Exams in Rockford, IL
Regular dental exams are essential for maintaining your oral health. If you don’t keep up with your oral health, then your entire body could suffer the consequences. Padron Dental in Rockford, IL is available for an easy checkup that provides preventative exams to keep your smile bright and healthy. The best care you can give to your teeth is before an issue even arises.
Preventative exams help to avoid future problems with your teeth, gums, and entire body. During your visit we will:
- Examine your mouth for any changes from your previous visit.
- We will painlessly check for any signs of oral cancer and take digital x-rays if needed.
- Check each individual tooth for any signs of decay.
- Evaluate if your gums are red or tender to check for gum disease.
- Check your bite. A misaligned bite can cause problems for the rest of your body in the future.
- Assess your past dental work such as fillings or crowns that need to be replaced.
- Discuss any future treatments you may need.
- Demonstrate proper dental hygiene to keep your teeth healthy.
Keeping up with a good oral hygiene routine will protect your teeth for years to come. Why not go the extra step to make sure your teeth don’t suffer and schedule an appointment to protect your smile? You will be left with the good feeling of knowing you are taking care of your teeth. Need a preventative exam in Rockford, IL? Call to schedule your appointment with us today!
Dr. Adriana Padron
Dr. Adriana Padron was born in Venezuela, and is a fourth generation dentist from both sides of her family. Since she was a child, she always showed interest in dentistry and became one when she graduated first in her class from El Bosque University in Bogota, Colombia in 2006.