Dental Cleanings in Rockford, IL
Not only are regular dental cleanings necessary for your oral health, but they are also vital for a healthy body. Many dread going to the dentist twice annually for their teeth cleanings, but at Padron Dental in Rockford, IL we make your dental cleaning an easy and comfortable experience.
Benefits of Teeth Cleanings
Regular dental cleanings mean protecting your teeth and the entire body in the future. Here are some of the benefits of having regular dental cleanings:
- It allows doctors to spot any issues that could turn severe later on.
- Gives the dentist an opportunity to thoroughly clean each individual tooth, as well as your gums. This involves removing the plaque and tartar on your teeth.
- A fluoride treatment will be provided to further protect your teeth. We will also make sure you are getting enough fluoride at home.
- Dental sealants can also be provided to reduce the future risk of cavities.
- We will demonstrate how to effectively brush, floss, and care for your teeth.
Once the cleaning is all done, we will assist with providing information on any future dental procedures you may need to have done. If everything looks healthy, then all you need to do is book your next appointment!
Knowing what will happen during your next dentist visit will surely eliminate the unneeded stress so you can better focus on your dental health. Remember how important it is to get regular dental cleanings to prevent any future problems. Call us today for your dental cleanings in Rockford, IL!
Dr. Adriana Padron
Dr. Adriana Padron was born in Venezuela, and is a fourth generation dentist from both sides of her family. Since she was a child, she always showed interest in dentistry and became one when she graduated first in her class from El Bosque University in Bogota, Colombia in 2006.