Dental Inlays & Onlays
You might face the problem of cracked or broken teeth and now you are looking for a solution for restoring your teeth properly. Then don’t worry about it anymore as the dentists now advise that inlays or onlays can be a good option for restoring teeth. Nowadays this is the most preferred method by dentists like Padron Dental to restore your teeth.
Now the question arises, what are dental Inlays and Onlays?
Inlays: It fits within the grooves of the teeth and restores teeth with this process. This process doesn’t reach to the cups of the teeth.
Onlays: This also has the same process as inlays but it covers the cups of the teeth which helps in the complete restoration of the teeth.
Benefits of Inlays & Onlays
These methods have several benefits because it provides the patients with a middle ground between getting a filling and/or a crown. Following you will find the benefits of using this method
- People who like to eat a lot, have a concern regarding the chewing pressure. This method helps you handle more chewing pressure than other methods do
- When you compare this method with filling then it has longer durability and hence, lasts longer
- When you talk about the cost- it is less expensive than getting a crown
- You would not even be able to differentiate between the restored teeth and the natural ones because the color of the teeth is kept in mind and they are designed accordingly
- If you are worried that it might be a bother to your tongue or you will feel different then be assured. That is not the case either because it fits perfectly that after a few days even you won’t be able to distinguish any difference
Getting an Inlay or Onlay
This process is not that long either- it only takes a few minutes and you are ready to go. To get this, you need to make an appointment with a dentist, in fact a professional like Padron Dental. They will guide you with the following things
- First of all, they will identify what is the best treatment for your teeth- inlay or only
- Another thing they will tell you about is the details of the treatment
- You also get to know about the number of visits it would take to complete the procedure properly