Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Rockford Cosmetic dentistry is a specialty of dentistry that allows people to achieve a natural and harmonious smile. Its main objectives are based on improving both the functionality and aesthetics of the teeth. If you wonder how much it costs to have your teeth replaced, first of all you need to know that current advances in dental aesthetics allow us to offer each patient customized solutions to achieve the perfect smile.
When should cosmetic dental treatment be performed?
In addition to knowing how much it costs to have your teeth replaced, you should know that, as far as dental therapies are concerned, they are mainly used when the patient has some of the following problems:
- The anterior teeth are widely separated;
- Stained and dull teeth;
- Dental asymmetry;
- Fractures or wear of the teeth, and in that case the cost of having the teeth redone could increase;
- Caries near the gum
- Irregular gum line or too short exposed tooth surface.
Possible solutions in dental aesthetics
Cosmetic dentistry includes various dental treatments, which help improve the smile. If your goal is to get all your teeth done, how much it costs, it is important to know right away. But first let's see the main dental solutions:
- Teeth whitening: it is one of the most popular treatments because it allows you to obtain immediate results, but at the same time it is the one that requires the utmost care to avoid recoloring your teeth. If over the years your teeth have acquired a yellowish color, you can regain their whiteness thanks to our whitening treatments.
- Dental Veneers: If you are not comfortable with the appearance and shape of your most visible teeth, both because of their shape and color, the solution is found in porcelain dental veneers. The available options of veneers are many, and we can find those designed with ceramic resin. The latter are thin layers of porcelain that recover the front of the teeth to correct and repair cracks, cracks, wear or change the color. The cost of veneers can add up, so it is important to speak with your dentist about cost. In addition to the question of the total price, you need to know that these simple and comfortable ceramic plates adhere to the tooth surface, substantially improving the appearance of your teeth. It is a very positive solution to restore dental aesthetics and improve the smile. Furthermore, you will not have the sensation of carrying a foreign object as they integrate perfectly with the bite and their semi-permanent adhesion allows them to be used for several years before replacing them with new ones.
- Orthodontics: if you have decided you want to have all your teeth redone, how much it costs becomes a fixed thought, but through orthodontics you will be able to receive perfect treatments at a really advantageous cost. If your teeth are in the wrong position, thanks to orthodontics you will get a perfect and enviable smile. Through these treatments it is possible to correct the bad position of the teeth and improve the alignment. Day after day orthodontic techniques are improved, allowing in many cases to go unnoticed at first glance and more and more adults are interested in orthodontics. New orthodontic techniques to improve dental aesthetics work through comfortable invisible and movable brackets that no one will see, such as lingual or invisible orthodontics. Your trusted dental practice will be able to offer you from the traditional base metal orthodontic solution to the latest aesthetic orthodontic treatments, with which almost no one will understand that you are wearing it.